Workshops & Tutorials
The CPSWeek 2014 in Berlin, Germany will include a workshop and tutorial day on April 14, 2014. Each workshop will provide an arena for presentations and discussions about a special topic of relevance to CPSWeek. Each tutorial will present in-depth content in a mini-course format aimed primarily at students, researchers, or attendees from industry.
Registration to workshops will be handled in connection with registration to the conference part of CPSWeek.
The CPSWeek 2014 reserves the right to cancel non-viable workshops/tutorials.
- W1: Modeling and Simulation of Cyber-Physical Energy Systems (MSCPES) - Peter Palensky (Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, Austria) and Edward Lee (UC Berkeley, USA)
- W2: CPS 20 years from now – how to get there: vision and challenges (CYPHERS) - Martin Törngren (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden), Maria Victoria Cengarle (fortiss, Germany) and Roberto Passerone (University of Trento, Italy)
- W3: 1st International Workshop on Applied veRification for Continuous and Hybrid Systems (ARCH 2014) - Matthias Althoff (TU Munich, Germany) and Goran Frehse (U. J. Fourier Grenoble, France)
- W4:Fourth Workshop on Design, Modeling and Evaluation of Cyber Physical Systems (CyPhy'14) - Walid Taha, Halmstad University, Sweden
- W5: 5. Medical Cyber-Physical Systems Workshop (MedicalCPS) - Insup Lee (University of Pennsylvania, USA), Volker Turau (Technical University of Hamburg, Germany), Marta Kwiatkowska (University of Oxford, UK) and Rahul Mangharam (University of Pennsylvania, USA).
- W6: Workshop on Adaptive and Reconfigurable Embedded Systems (APRES'2014) - Guillermo Rodriguez-Navas (Malardalen University, Sweden), Luis Almeida (University of Porto, Portugal) and Karl-Erik Årzén (Lund University, Sweden)
- W7: 5th International Workshop on Networks of Cooperating Objects for Smart Cities 2014 (UBICITEC 2014) - Giancarlo Fortino, University of Calabria, Italy, Stamatis Karnouskos, SAP Research and Pedro Jose' Marron, University of Duisburg-Essen
- W8: First International Workshop on Design Space Exploration of Cyber-Physical Systems (IDEAL) - Stefan Henkler (OFFIS, Germany) and Ingo Stierand (Oldenburg University, Germany)
- W9: International Workshop on Robotic Sensor Networks - Karthik Dantu (University of Buffalo, USA), Pei Zhang (Carnegie Mellon University, USA) and Luca Mottola (Politecnico di Milano, Italy and SICS Swedish ICT)
- W10: International Workshop on Emerging Ideas and Trends in Engineering of Cyber-Physical Systems (EITEC’ 14) - Wolfgang Böhm (TU Munich, Germany), Stefan Henkler (OFFIS, Germany), Holger Pfeifer (EIT ICT Labs, Germany), Thorsten Weyer (Duisburg-Essen University, Germany), Andreas Vogelsang (TU Munich, Germany)
- T1: Modeling, Control, and Fabrication of Bacteria Propelled Micro-Robotic Swarms for Future Healthcare - Radu Marculescu, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- T2: Developing Embedded/Real-Time and Cyber-Physical Systems: Functional Reactive Programming, RTL-based - Albert Cheng, University of Houston, USA
- T3: Single Core Equivalent (SCE) Architecture Framework for Safety Critical Multicore Systems - Marco Caccamo, University of Illinois, USA
- T4: On the Design of CPS using Arbitrated Network Control Systems - Anuradha Annaswamy, MIT, USA